Causes of Acid Reflux
Different causes are there for Acid Reflux or heart burn. The most common cause of Heartburn or Acid Reflux includes:
3. Frequently eating greasy, fried, and fatty foods
4. Drinking lots of carbonated beverages such as soda
5. Eating large meals
6. Slower emptying of the stomach
7. Eating before going to bed
9. Elevated hormone levels during pregnancy
It is not necessary that you may feel acid reflux symptoms after every meal or every day. They may disappear for a few weeks and then eventually come back. Some of the common symptoms of acid reflux include:
4. Odynophagia or Dysphagia
5. Breathing problems
6. Some oral symptoms
Some popular natural cures are there which are very effective for acid reflux.
1. Apple cider vinegar is considered to be the one of the best natural cures for acid reflux. In order to get the best result take one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and mix it in a glass of water and drink it with during your meal. It gives soothing and calming effect to your stomach and also reduces the production of digestive fluids produce by it.
2. One of the most powerful natural cures for acid reflux is cinnamon. It helps the stomach in controlling the production of gastric acid and also normalizes the activity of stomach. Cinnamon is known for its antiseptic effect as well as its healing properties.
3. Increase the intake of fruits like grapefruits, bananas, dried figs and fresh papaya. These fruits are rich in enzymes and are also helpful in the process of digestion. Increase the intake of vegetables also as it is a source of vitamins and minerals.
Read useful Home Remedies for Acid Reflux to treat it naturally.